books & resources
life changing reads:
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- Conscious Loving by Gay & Kathleen Hendricks, Ph.D.
- How to Do the Work by Dr. Nicole LePera
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Elkhart Tolle
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
other titles to hang with:
- Be Here Now by Ram Dass
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Broken Open by Elizabeth Lesser
- Dying to Wake Up by Rajiv Parti, MD with Paul Perry
- Inner Bonding by Margaret Paul, Ph.D.
- Transcending Trauma by Beverley Sartain
- Journey to the Heart by Melody Beattie
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss, M.D.
- Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
- Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe by Laura Lynn Jackson
- The Book of Soul by Mark Nepo
- The End of Your World by Adyashanti
- The Light Between Us by Laura Lynn Jackson
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Now by Elkhart Tolle
- The Road Less Travelled by Scott Peck
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- You Are the Universe by Deepak Chopra
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
inspiring films & documentaries:
- A Life on Our Planet with David Attenborough, available on Netflix
- Heal: The Most Powerful Healer is Within, available on Gaia
- Rewired with Dr. Joe Dispenza, series available on Gaia
- Transcendence: Live Life Beyond the Ordinary, "What's in Our Food," available on Gaia
- The Alpinist, available on Netflix
- The Shadow Effect with Debbie Ford, available on Gaia
food & nutrition:
- sunbasket, a california based subscription meal delivery service that ships fresh organic and sustainable ingredients and recipes weekly, allowing members to cook their own delicious and healthy meals. there are no extra fees outside of payment of food & shipping and members can skip or cancel at anytime.
please note, this is not an ad but a personal recommendation for which I am not receiving compensation from sunbasket to promote. our family enjoys sunbasket. it has made meal planning and eating healthy a breeze and we also appreciate not having to worry about where our food comes from and under what conditions.
if you're interested in giving sunbasket a try, please consider using my referral link as it will give us both a discount on our sunbasket orders, thank you: https://sunbasket.com/invite/S